Alabama Department of Veterans Affairs/Alabama G.I. Dependents Scholarship Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
July 30, 2015
- Scholarship pays for tuition, textbooks and laboratory fees for eligible dependents of Alabama disabled, prisoner-of-war, or missing-in-action veterans.
- Child or stepchild must initiate training before 26th birthday; age 30 deadline may apply in certain situations. No age deadline for spouses or widows.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Alabama,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: Alabama,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required