American Public Power Association/DEED Student Research Grants
Scholarship Provided by : third party
February 15, 2017
- Student Research Grants are awarded to students who are majoring in a field that could lead to a career in the public power industry.
- Applicants must be sponsored by a DEED member utility and attend an accredited university/college full-time in the U.S.
- Email DEED@publicpower.org for access to the application.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: Hispanic,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Construction Engineering/Management, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Energy and Power Engineering, Engineering-Related Technologies, Engineering/Technology, Environmental Science, Mechanical Engineering, Natural Resources,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required