Alberta Heritage Scholarship Fund/Aboriginal Health Careers Bursary
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 01, 2016
- Award for aboriginal students in Alberta, entering their second or subsequent year of postsecondary education in a health field.
- Must be Indian, Inuit, or Metis students who have been living in Alberta for at least the last three years, and are enrolled full-time at the technical, college, or university level. Students are selected on the basis of financial need, previous academic record, program of study, involvement in the aboriginal community, and experience in the healthcare field.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: American Indian/Alaska Native,
- Residency: Alberta,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Biology, Dental Health/Services, Health Administration, Health and Medical Sciences, Nursing, Therapy/Rehabilitation,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required