- Award to minority undergraduate students for a scholarship to further an undergraduate's preparation for graduate work in classics or archaeology.
- Applicants should be current students of classics.
- Eligible proposals might include (but are not limited to) participation in summer programs or field schools in Italy, Greece, Egypt, or language training at institutions in the U.S, Canada, or Europe.
- Amount of the award will range from $1,500 to $4,000.
- Application must be supported by a member of the APA.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified, Ethnicity/Heritage: American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian/Pacific Islander, African-American/Black, Hispanic, Residency: None specified, Gender: None specified, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: None specified, Area of Study: Arts, Archaeology, Classics, Foreign Language, History, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required