- Awards $10,000 scholarships annually.
- Applicant must be a current first- or second-year medical student and a permanent resident or citizen of the United States.
- Eligible students of minority background include African American/Black, American Indian, Native Hawaiian, Alaska Native and Hispanic/Latino.
- Each medical school dean or dean's designate is invited to submit up to 2 nominees.
- Minimum GPA Required: None specified, Ethnicity/Heritage: American Indian/Alaska Native, African-American/Black, Hispanic, Residency: None specified, Gender: None specified, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: None specified, Area of Study: Health and Medical Sciences, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required