American Legion Auxiliary Department of Wisconsin/American Legion Auxiliary Department of Wisconsin Past Presidents' Parley Registered Nurse Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 15, 2017
- One-time award of $1000.
- Applicant must be in nursing school or have positive acceptance to an accredited hospital or university registered nursing program.
- Applicant must be a daughter, son, wife, or widow of a veteran. Granddaughters and great-granddaughters of veterans who are auxiliary members may also apply.
- Must submit certification of an American Legion Auxiliary unit president, copy of proof that veteran was in service (i.e. discharge papers), letters of recommendation, transcripts, and essay.
- Must have minimum 3.5 GPA, show financial need, and be a resident of Wisconsin.
- Applications available on web site http://www.legion-aux.org.
- Minimum GPA Required: 3.5, Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified, Residency: Wisconsin, Gender: None specified, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: None specified, Area of Study: Nursing, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required