American Legion Auxiliary Department of Wisconsin/American Legion Auxiliary Department of Wisconsin Merit and Memorial Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 15, 2017
- One-time award of $1000.
- Applicant must be a daughter, son, wife, or widow of a veteran.
- Granddaughters and great-granddaughters of veterans who are auxiliary members may also apply.
- Must submit certification of an American Legion Auxiliary unit president, copy of proof that veteran was in service (i.e. discharge papers), letters of recommendation, transcripts, and essay.
- Must have minimum 3.5 GPA, show financial need, and be a resident of Wisconsin.
- Minimum GPA Required: 3.5,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Wisconsin,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required