American Legion Auxiliary Department of Wisconsin/American Legion Auxiliary Department of Wisconsin Della Van Deuren Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 15, 2017
- One-time award of $1000 for Wisconsin residents.
- Applicant or mother of applicant must be a member of an American Legion Auxiliary unit.
- Must submit certification of an American Legion Auxiliary unit president, copy of proof that veteran was in service (i.e. discharge papers), letters of recommendation, transcripts, and essay. Minimum 3.5 GPA required.
- Must demonstrate financial need.
- Minimum GPA Required: 3.5,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Wisconsin,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required