Oregon Student Assistance Commission/P.E.O. Jean Fish Gibbons Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 01, 2017
- Award is available to female graduates of high schools in Jackson, Josephine, or Klamath County who will be college juniors or seniors in the upcoming academic year.
- For use at four-year public or nonprofit colleges and universities.
- Minimum GPA of 3.5 and FAFSA are required to apply.
- Recipients may reapply for one additional year of funding.
- Minimum GPA Required: 3.5, Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified, Residency: Oregon, Gender: Female, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: None specified, Area of Study: None specified, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required