American Quarter Horse Foundation (AQHF)/Excellence in Equine/Agricultural Involvement Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
December 01, 2016
- Ideal candidate is an AQHA or AQHYA member who exemplifies the characteristics of leadership and excellence acquired through participation in equine and or agriculture activities.
- Applicant should not compete in AQHA-approved shows.
- Minimum GPA Required: 3.5
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required