American Dental Association (ADA) Foundation/American Dental Association Foundation Dental Hygiene Scholarship Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 23, 2016
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time with a minimum of 12 Credit hours as a student in an accredited dental hygiene program accredited by the Commission of Dental Accreditation of the American Dental Association.
- Must be U.S. citizen, permanent resident is ineligible to apply.
- Must have a minimum 3.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants must be recommended by the dental hygiene program director and may request application materials from that same individual at the school where they are currently enrolled as an entering final year student in a dental hygiene program.
- Applicants must demonstrate a minimum financial need of $1000.
- Minimum GPA Required: 3.5,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Dental Health/Services,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required