American Dental Hygienists' Association (ADHA) Institute For Oral Health/Crest Oral-B Laboratories Dental Hygiene Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 01, 2016
- Scholarships to Baccalaureate degree students who demonstrate intent to encourage professional excellence, promote quality research, and support dental hygiene through public and private education.
- Must be an active SADHA or ADHA member.
- Must have completed one year of dental hygiene curricula at an accredited dental hygiene program in United States.
- Must demonstrate GPA of at least 3.5.
- Minimum GPA Required: 3.5, Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified, Residency: None specified, Gender: None specified, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: None specified, Area of Study: Dental Health/Services, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required