American Dental Hygienists' Association (ADHA) Institute For Oral Health/Sigma Phi Alpha Undergraduate Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
February 01, 2016
- Awarded to an outstanding Sigma Phi Alpha member pursuing a certificate/associate or Baccalaureate degree at a school with an active chapter of the Sigma Phi Alpha Dental Hygiene Honor Society.
- Applicant must demonstrate GPA of at least 3.5.
- Must have completed one year of dental hygiene curricula at an accredited dental hygiene program in United States.
- Must demonstrate a financial need of $1500 or more.
- Must be an active SADHA or ADHA member.
- Minimum GPA Required: 3.5,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Dental Health/Services,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required