American Dental Hygienists' Association (ADHA) Institute For Oral Health/Wilma Motley California Merit Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
February 01, 2016
- Three scholarships available annually to individuals pursuing an certificate/associate, Baccalaureate, degree completion in dental hygiene, Registered Dental Hygienist in Alternative Practice (RDHAP) or master's or doctorate degree in dental hygiene or related field.
- Applicants must either be a resident of California or attending a dental hygiene program in California.
- Must demonstrate leadership experience and a minim GPA of 3.5.
- Awarded solely on merit: no financial need requirement.
- Minimum GPA Required: 3.5,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: California,
- Area of Study: Dental Health/Services,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required