American Legion Auxiliary Department of Alabama/American Legion Auxiliary Department of Alabama Scholarship Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2017
- Merit-based scholarships for Alabama residents, preferably ages 17 to 25, who are children or grandchildren of veterans of World War I, World War II, Korea, Vietnam, Operation Desert Storm, Beirut, Grenada, or Panama.
- Submit proof of relationship and service record.
- Renewable awards of $850 each.
- Must send self-addressed stamped envelope for application.
- Minimum GPA Required: 3.5,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Alabama,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required