American Institute of Wine and Food-Pacific Northwest Chapter/Culinary, Vinifera, and Hospitality Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
July 30, 2015
- One-time award available to residents of Washington State.
- Must be enrolled full-time in an accredited culinary, vinifera, or hospitality program in Washington State.
- Must have completed two years.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA required.
- Minimum GPA Required: 3.0,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: Washington,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: Washington,
- Area of Study: Food Service/Hospitality, Food Science/Nutrition, Hospitality Management,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required