American Optometric Foundation/Vistakon Award of Excellence in Contact Lens Patient Care
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2016
- Open to any fourth-year student attending any school or college of optometry.
- Must have 3.0 GPA.
- Student's knowledge of subject matter and skillful, professional clinical contact lens patient care are considered.
- School makes selection and sends application to AOF.
- Minimum GPA Required: 3.0,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Optometry,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required