American Legion Department of Ohio/Ohio American Legion Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 15, 2017
- One-time award for full-time students attending an accredited institution.
- Open to students of any postsecondary academic year.
- Must have minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Must be a member of the American Legion, a direct descendent of a Legionnaire (living or deceased), or surviving spouse or child of a deceased U.S. military person who died on active duty or of injuries received on active duty.
- Minimum GPA Required: 3.0, Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified, Residency: None specified, Gender: None specified, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: None specified, Area of Study: None specified, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required