American Ground Water Trust/American Ground Water Trust-AMTROL Inc. Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
June 01, 2017
- Award for college/university entry-level students intending to pursue a career in ground water-related field.
- Must either have completed a science/environmental project involving ground water resources or have had vacation work experience related to the environment and natural resources.
- Must be U.S. citizen or legal resident with minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Submit two letters of recommendation and transcript.
- Minimum GPA Required: 3.0, Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified, Residency: None specified, Gender: None specified, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: None specified, Area of Study: Hydrology, Natural Resources, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required