American Bar Foundation/Summer Research Diversity Fellowships in Law and Social Science for Undergraduates
Scholarship Provided by : third party
February 15, 2017
- Summer research fellowships to acquaint sophomores and juniors with research and research careers in the fields of law and social science
- . Also consists of field visits to various legal institutions throughout Chicago.
- Preference given to minorities.
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA and be moving toward an academic major in the social sciences or humanities.
- Fellowship is for 8 weeks in Chicago.
- Travel to and from Chicago, as well as housing, is covered.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident.
- Minimum GPA Required: 3.0,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Humanities, Social Sciences,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required