American Respiratory Care Foundation/Morton B. Duggan, Jr. Memorial Education Recognition Award
Scholarship Provided by : third party
June 01, 2017
- Awards students with a minimum 3.0 GPA, enrolled in an American Medical Association-approved respiratory care program.
- Must be U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Need proof of college enrollment.
- Must submit an original referenced paper on respiratory care.
- Preference given to Georgia and South Carolina residents. One-time merit-based award of up to $1000, and includes airfare, registration to AARC Congress, and one night's lodging.
- Minimum GPA Required: 3.0, Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified, Residency: None specified, Gender: None specified, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: None specified, Area of Study: Health and Medical Sciences, Therapy/Rehabilitation, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required