American Respiratory Care Foundation/Jimmy A. Young Memorial Education Recognition Award
Scholarship Provided by : third party
June 01, 2017
- Award available to students studying respiratory care at an American Medical Association-approved institution.
- Preference given to minority students.
- Must submit letters of recommendation and a paper on a respiratory care topic.
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Minimum GPA Required: 3.0,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Health and Medical Sciences, Therapy/Rehabilitation,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required