American Meteorological Society/AMS Freshman Undergraduate Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
February 03, 2017
- Scholarships will be awarded, based on academic excellence, to high school seniors entering their freshman year of study in the atmospheric, oceanic, or hydrologic sciences.
- For use in freshman and sophomore years, with second-year funding dependent on successful completion of first year.
- Minimum GPA Required: 3.0,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Environmental Science, Hydrology, Meteorology/Atmospheric Science, Mathematics,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required