American Society of Certified Engineering Technicians/Joseph M. Parish Memorial Grant
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2017
- Grant of $500 will be awarded to a student to be used to offset the cost of tuition, books and lab fees.
- Applicant must be a student member of ASCET and be a U.S. citizen or a legal resident of the country in which the applicant is currently living.
- The award will be given to full time students enrolled in an engineering technology program; students pursuing a BS degree in engineering are not eligible for this grant.
- Minimum GPA Required: 3.0,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Engineering/Technology,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required