American Physical Therapy Association/Mary McMillan Scholarship Award
Scholarship Provided by : third party
December 01, 2016
- Students may be nominated from physical therapist assistant education programs and physical therapist professional education programs accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE) of the association.
- Physical therapist assistant education program students must be enrolled in the final year of study.
- For physical therapist assistant education programs that have a part-time curriculum, all nominees must be in the final year of the curriculum of that institution.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA required.
- Minimum GPA Required: 3.0,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Education, Health and Medical Sciences, Therapy/Rehabilitation,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required