American Dental Association (ADA) Foundation/American Dental Association Foundation Dental Student Scholarship Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
October 04, 2015
- One-time award for entering second-year students at a dental school accredited by the American Dental Association Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Must have 3.0 GPA, and be enrolled full-time (minimum of 12 hours).
- Must show financial need and be a U.S. citizen, a permanent resident is ineligible to apply.
- Applicants may request application materials from associate dean for student affairs at the dental school where they are currently enrolled.
- An applicant must be recommended to the ADA Foundation by the school official.
- Minimum GPA Required: 3.0,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Dental Health/Services,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required