American Dental Hygienists' Association (ADHA) Institute For Oral Health/Hu-Friedy/Esther Wilkins Instrument Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
February 01, 2017
- These scholarships are awarded to applicants at the certificate/associate or Baccalaureate degree level who have completed a minimum of one year in a dental hygiene curriculum.
- The program awards recipients with the Hu-Friedy dental hygiene instruments of their choice, equivalent to a retail value of $1,000.
- Minimum GPA Required: 3.0,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Dental Health/Services,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required