American Chemical Society, Rubber Division/American Chemical Society, Rubber Division Undergraduate Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 01, 2017
- Candidate must be majoring in a technical discipline relevant to the rubber industry with a 'B' or better overall academic average.
- Two scholarships are awarded to juniors and seniors enrolled in an accredited college or university in the United States, Canada, Mexico, India or Brazil.
- Minimum GPA Required: 3.0,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: None specified,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Chemical Engineering, Engineering/Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Engineering, and Metallurgy, Science, Technology, and Society,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required