Airport Minority Advisory Council Educational and Scholarship Program/AMACESP Student Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 31, 2016
- Applicant must be seeking a BS or BA with interest and desire to pursue a career in the aviation/airport industry and seeking a degree in Aviation, Business Administration, Accounting, Architecture, Engineering or Finance and admitted by an accredited school or university for the current school term in which you are applying for a scholarship.
- Demonstration of a cumulative 3.0 GPA and involvement in community activities and extracurricular activities.
- Applicants must be a U.S. Citizen.
- A commitment to involvement in furthering the mission of the Airport Minority Advisory Council (AMAC) by participating in the AMAC Student Program.
- AMAC Member Scholarship Awards are offered to Airport Minority Advisory Council (AMAC) members, their spouses, and their children.
- The AMAC Aviation & Professional Development Committee grant four $2,000 scholarships each year to a number of students who are enrolled in an aviation related program and have a grade point average 3.0 or higher.
- Minimum GPA Required: 3.0
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified
- Residency: None specified
- Gender: None specified
- Religious Affiliation: None specified
- Location of College: None specified
- Area of Study: Aviation/Aerospace
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required