American Institute of Certified Public Accountants/AICPA/Accountemps Student Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2016
- The AICPA/Accountemps Student Scholarship program provides financial assistance to outstanding accounting students who demonstrate the potential to become leaders in the CPA profession.
- Students must have maintained a minimum GPA of 3.0 and have completed at least 30 semester credit hours (or equivalent) with at least 6 semester hours (or equivalent) in accounting coursework.
- Students must be enrolled full-time for the upcoming academic year.
- Additionally, award recipients are required to perform 16 community service hours to advocate on behalf of the CPA profession.
- More details and information is available on the program web site: http://ThisWayToCPA.com/aicpascholarships.
- Minimum GPA Required: 3.0, Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified, Residency: None specified, Gender: None specified, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: None specified, Area of Study: Accounting, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required