American Legion Auxiliary National Headquarters/American Legion Auxiliary Spirit of Youth Scholarships for Junior Members
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 01, 2017
- Renewable scholarship for graduating high school seniors.
- Must be a woman and a current junior member of the American Legion Auxiliary, with a three-year membership history.
- Scholarship is awarded in $1000 increments over four years if applicant meets criteria.
- Minimum GPA Required: 3.0,
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified,
- Residency: None specified,
- Gender: Female,
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: None specified,
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required