Albuquerque Community Foundation/Sussman-Miller Educational Assistance Fund
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 20, 2016
- The program provides financial aid to enable students to continue with an undergraduate program.
- This is a gap program based on financial need.
- Must be resident of New Mexico. Minimum 3.0 GPA required. Deadline varies.
- The fund requests not to write or call for information. Please visit web site http://www.albuquerquefoundation.org for complete information.
- Minimum GPA Required: 3.0, Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified, Residency: New Mexico, Gender: None specified, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: None specified, Area of Study: None specified, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required