Alberta Heritage Scholarship Fund/Adult High School Equivalency Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
September 01, 2016
- Awards of CAN$500 to recognize and reward the academic achievement of mature students in the attainment of high school equivalency and provide an incentive for students to continue their education at the postsecondary level.
- Applicants must be residents of Alberta, have been out of high school for a minimum of three years prior to commencing a high school equivalency program, and be enrolled full-time in a high school equivalency program.
- Must be nominated by high school.
- See web site for additional information and application http://alis.alberta.ca.
- Minimum GPA Required: 3.0, Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified, Residency: Alberta, Gender: None specified, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: Alberta, Area of Study: None specified, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required