Alberta Heritage Scholarship Fund/Persons Case Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
October 31, 2016
- Awards of up to CAN$5000 to assist female students whose studies will ultimately contribute to the advancement of women, or who are studying in a field that is non-traditional for women.
- Applicants must be residents of Alberta and enrolled full-time at a postsecondary institution in Alberta.
- Students studying out-of-province may be considered for this award if their program of study is not available in Alberta.
- Selection is based on chosen program of study, financial need, and academic achievement.
- Minimum GPA Required: 3.0
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified
- Residency: Alberta,
- Gender: Female
- Religious Affiliation: None specified
- Location of College: Alberta
- Area of Study: None specified
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required