Adelante! U.S. Education Leadership Fund/Adelante Fund Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
June 30, 2016
- Awards are primarily created to enhance the leadership qualities of the recipients for transition into postgraduate education, business and/or corporate America.
- Financial need is a factor for these awards.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA is required for most scholarships.
- Main awards are available for colleges located in the states of California, New Mexico, Arizona, Texas, Florida, Illinois, and New York.
- Applicants should view web site for all award criteria and for scholarship application forms.
- Minimum GPA Required: 3.0
- Ethnicity/Heritage: Hispanic
- Residency: None specified
- Gender: None specified
- Religious Affiliation: None specified
- Location of College: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, New Mexico, New York, Texas
- Area of Study: Business/Consumer Services, Science, Technology, and Society
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required