American Indian Graduate Center/Wells Fargo Scholarship American Indian Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 01, 2016
- Must be an enrolled member of a U.S. federally recognized American Indian or Alaska Native tribe.
- Be pursuing a degree in the banking, resort management, gaming operations, management and administration, including accounting, finance, information technology and human resources.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale and demonstrate financial need.
- Minimum GPA Required: 3.0
- Ethnicity/Heritage: American Indian/Alaska Native
- Residency: None specified
- Gender: None specified
- Religious Affiliation: None specified
- Location of College: None specified
- Area of Study: None specified
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required