American Legion Department of Pennsylvania/Joseph P. Gavenonis College Scholarship (Plan I)
Scholarship Provided by : third party
May 01, 2017
- Scholarships for Pennsylvania residents seeking a four-year degree from a Pennsylvania college or university.
- Must be the child of a member of a Pennsylvania American Legion post.
- Must be a graduating high school senior.
- Award amount and number of awards determined annually.
- Renewable award.
- Must maintain 2.5 GPA in college.
- Total number of awards varies.
- Minimum GPA Required: 2.5
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified
- Residency: Pennsylvania
- Gender: None specified
- Religious Affiliation: None specified
- Location of College: Pennsylvania
- Area of Study: None specified
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required