American Quarter Horse Foundation (AQHF)/EAAT Hippotherapy Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
December 01, 2015
- Ideal candidate is an AQHA member pursuing a career in the field of hippotherapy through physical therapy, occupational therapy and or speech language pathology.
- Related majors may include, but are not limited to, communication disorders, sports and exercise science or kinesiology.
- Minimum GPA Required: 2.5
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified
- Residency: None specified
- Gender: None specified
- Religious Affiliation: None specified
- Location of College: None specified
- Area of Study: Therapy/Rehabilitation
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required