American National Cattle Women Inc./National Beef Ambassador Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
July 29, 2015
- Award's purpose is to train young spokespersons in the beef industry.
- Applicant must be fully prepared to answer questions and debate focusing on topic related to beef consumption and distribution, as well as social factors related to the industry.
- The prize value is $1,000.
- Minimum GPA Required: 2.5
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified
- Residency: None specified
- Gender: None specified
- Religious Affiliation: None specified
- Location of College: None specified
- Area of Study: None specified
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required