AIST Foundation/Ferrous Metallurgy Education Today (FeMET)
Scholarship Provided by : third party
December 31, 2017
- Scholarships are for full-time students of metallurgy or materials science engineering.
- Students must have an interest in a career in the steel industry as demonstrated by an internship or related experience, or who have plans to pursue such experiences during college.
- Students must commit to a summer internship at a steel producing company (placement assistance is provided) prior to receiving this scholarship.
- Student may apply during their sophomore and junior years. Applications are accepted from 1 Sep through 31 Dec each year.
- Minimum GPA Required: 2.5, Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified, Residency: None specified, Gender: None specified, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: None specified, Area of Study: Materials Science, Engineering, and Metallurgy, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required