AIST Foundation/AISI/AIST Foundation Premier Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
December 31, 2015
- This award is granted to the highest scoring FeMET at StEEL scholarship applicants. $10,000 scholarships are for full-time students of metallurgy, materials science, chemical, electrical, mechanical, environmental, computer science, and industrial engineering.
- Students must have an interest in a career in the steel industry as demonstrated by an internship or related experience, or who have plans to pursue such experiences during college.
- Students must commit to a summer internship at a steel producing company (placement assistance is provided) prior to receiving this scholarship.
- Student may apply during their sophomore and junior years.
- Applications are accepted from September 1 through December 31 each year.
- Minimum GPA Required: 2.5
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified
- Residency: None specified
- Gender: None specified
- Religious Affiliation: None specified
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Engineering, and Metallurgy
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required