AIST Foundation/Association for Iron and Steel Technology Ronald E. Lincoln Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
August 04, 2015
- Scholarship for full-time students of metallurgy, materials science, chemical, mechanical, electrical, environmental, computer science, and industrial engineering.
- Students must have an interest in a career in the steel industry as demonstrated by an internship or related experience, or who have plans to pursue such experiences during college.
- Student may apply after first term of freshman year of college.
- Applications are accepted from 1 Sep through 31 Dec each year. Note:
- High school students do not qualify but are encouraged to learn about the steel industry and the career opportunities available therein, during their freshman year.
- Minimum GPA Required: 2.5, Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified, Residency: None specified, Gender: None specified, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: None specified, Area of Study: Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Engineering, and Metallurgy, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required