AIST Foundation/Steel Engineering Education Link (StEEL) Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
October 31, 2016
- Scholarships are for full-time students of chemical, electrical, mechanical, computer science, environment, and industrial engineering.
- Students must have an interest in a career in the steel industry as demonstrated by an internship or related experience, or who have plans to pursue such experiences during college.
- Students must commit to a paid summer internship at a steel producing company (placement assistance is provided) prior to receiving this scholarship.
- Student may apply during their sophomore and junior years.
- Applications are accepted from 1 Sep through 31 Dec each year.
- Minimum GPA Required: 2.5
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified
- Residency: None specified
- Gender: None specified
- Religious Affiliation: None specified
- Location of College: None specified
- Area of Study: Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Mechanical Engineering
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required