AIST Foundation/Association for Iron and Steel Technology Willy Korf Memorial Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
December 31, 2015
- Scholarships are available for full-time students of metallurgy, chemical, materials science, mechanical, electrical, computer science, industrial and environmental engineering who have a genuine demonstrated interest in a career in the steel industry as demonstrated by an internship or related experience, or who have plans to pursue such experiences during college.
- Student may apply first during the freshman year of college.
- Applications are accepted 1 Sep through 31 Dec each year.
- Note: High school seniors are not eligible though are encouraged to learn and investigate the steel industry and the career opportunities available, during their freshman year.
- Minimum GPA Required: 2.5
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified
- Residency: None specified
- Gender: None specified
- Religious Affiliation: None specified
- Location of College: None specified
- Area of Study: Chemical Engineering, Computer Science/Data Processing, Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Environmental Science, Industrial Design, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Engineering, and Metallurgy
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required