- One-time award for a full-time U.S. or Canadian undergraduate who is a student member of the American Society of Agricultural Engineers and a declared major in biological or agricultural engineering.
- Must be at least a sophomore and have minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Must be interested in agricultural machinery product design or development.
- Application procedures can be found on http://www.asabe.org web site.
- Minimum GPA Required: 2.5, Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified, Residency: None specified, Gender: None specified, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: None specified, Area of Study: Agriculture, Biology, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required