American Legion Department of Michigan/Guy M. Wilson Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
January 09, 2017
- Scholarship for undergraduate use at a Michigan college.
- Must be resident of Michigan and the son, daughter, grandchild, or great grandchild of a veteran, living or deceased.
- Must submit copy of veteran's honorable discharge.
- Must have minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Total number of awards given vary each year depending upon the number of applications received.
- Applicants have to refer the web site for the deadline.
- Minimum GPA Required: 2.5
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified
- Residency: Michigan
- Gender: None specified
- Religious Affiliation: None specified,
- Location of College: Michigan
- Area of Study: None specified
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required