American Quarter Horse Foundation (AQHF)/Arizona Quarter Racing Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
December 01, 2016
- Ideal candidate is an AQHA or AQHYA member from Arizona who has experience within, or is seeking a career in the racing industry.
- Recipient may specialize in veterinary medicine, racetrack management or other related field.
- Minimum GPA Required: 2.5
- Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified
- Residency: Arizona, Gender: None specified
- Religious Affiliation: None specified
- Location of College: None specified,
- Area of Study: None specified
- Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required