Alabama Funeral Directors Association Inc./Alabama Funeral Directors Association Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
August 03, 2015
- Two $1000 scholarships available to Alabama residents.
- Applicant must have been accepted by an accredited mortuary science school and be sponsored by a member of the AFDA.
- Must maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Deadline: no later than 30 days prior to the AFDA mid winter meeting and annual convention.
- Minimum GPA Required: 2.5, Ethnicity/Heritage: None specified, Residency: Alabama, Gender: None specified, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: None specified, Area of Study: Funeral Services/Mortuary Science, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is not required