American Foreign Service Association/American Foreign Service Association (AFSA) Financial Aid Award Program
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 06, 2016
- Need-based financial aid scholarship program is open only to students whose parents are members of The American Foreign Service Association (AFSA).
- A parent who is in the Civil Service or in the Military, will not qualify the student.
- The student must attend school full-time as an undergraduate at a two- or four-year accredited college, university, community college, art school, or conservatory.
- Must maintain a 2.0 GPA and have demonstrated financial need by completing the CSS PROFILE and submitting transcripts.
- Minimum GPA Required: 2.5, Ethnicity/Heritage: Asian/Pacific Islander, Residency: None specified, Gender: None specified, Religious Affiliation: None specified, Location of College: None specified, Area of Study: None specified, Financial Need: Financial need analysis is required