Academic Achievement Award
Scholarship Provided by : third party
October 03, 2016
- Academic Achievement Award
- Master's theses and doctoral dissertations that are relevant to the water supply industry are eligible.
- Unbound manuscripts must be the work of a single author and be submitted during the competition year in which they were submitted for the degree.
- Students may major in any area as long as the research is directly related to the drinking water supply industry.
- In addition to the application, students must submit a one-page abstract of the manuscript and a letter of endorsement from the major professor or department chair.
- The doctoral dissertation awards are $3,000 and $1,500. The master's thesis awards are $3,000 and $1,500.